Welcome back to My Messy Bedroom
- Parting Words: 50 ways not to leave your lover
- The Ex-files: Learning from love gone by
- Past Tense: Can ex-lovers’ become friends?
- On the Rebound: How to bounce back with style
- Feast or Famine: How to get yourself through the dry spells
- Fling Fever: A little something to tide you over
- Being Alone: Some of us just aren’t cut out for it
Keeping it Together
- Fishy tale: Fairytale love
- Keeping Romance Alive: You don’t bring me flowers anymore
- Verbal Skills: Learning the fine art of communication
- Feeling Green: When jealousy strikes
- Cheat Sheet: Do it right or don’t do it at all
- Moving In: The do’s and don’t’s of shacking up
- Present Tense: It’s the thought that counts and don’t you forget it
- Guys talk: What turns them on?
- Girls talk: What turns them on?
- Who’s Counting?: You’ve slept with how many people?!
- States of Desire: Doing the labido lambada
- Location, Location: Where’s the weirdest place you’ve had sex?
- After Thoughts: Learning good afterplay
- Sex Unlimited: Bringing fantasy to life
- Coming Clean: Learning your partner’s STD’s
- Condom Nation: How come we’re still not protecting ourselves?
- Sexposition: A trip to the Salon Erotique
- Psychic Alliance: Turning your love life over to the stars
- Power Trip: Life as a professional dominatrix
- Ties That Bind: Bondage 101
- Piercing Insights: Turning your body into a metal deposit
- Undie World: Your latest fantasy, now available on video
- Gender Neutral: Sometime, boys will be girls
- Teenie Weenie: Let Dr Stubbs enhance your manhood
- Exciting work: Helping guys who can’t get it up
- Endurance test: Do we really want you to last all night long?
- Male PMS?: It might be that time of the month for him too
- “Nice” guys: Why can’t sensitive guys get laid?
- G, is it Whiz?: The elusive search for the female G-spot
- Labia Envy: Size matters for some women too
- Kiss ‘n tell: Why we tell our girlfirends everything
- Ouch! : Sometimes sex can be a real pain
- I Love Trash: Why women love romance novels
- Dew Me!: Smut for girls
- Chicks Tell All: Everything you ever wanted to know about women
(Véhicule Press, 1998)